DINO PayDirt Program
DINO continues "PayDirt" - an incentive program in which riders gain Bonus series points by helping build, repair, or advocate hiking and mountain bike trails.
Work must be performed on a publicly available trail (or attendance at an appropriate DNR, park board, or similar meeting). The land manager, property owner, or trail maintenance supervisor must sign the participant's time log. All work must be approved with this person PRIOR to beginning work.
The program begins November 1, 2015 and ends August 15, 2016.
- 2 DINO Series Points per hour of PayDirt approved work
- Limit of 10 points Total toward the DINO Trail Run Series
- Additional Trail Run Bonus Points may be earned with finishes at a DINO "Bonus Trail Run"
The best way to make a difference and to learn about trail work is to join an organized group, such as:
- Hoosier Mountain Bike Association
- Hoosier Hikers Council
- Northern Indiana Mountain Bike Association
- Outback Trail
- International Mountain Bike Association
Print PayDirt Points Submission Form to send in your hours!